FULLRIVER HC8 12V / 8Ah
The Fullriver HC Series is based on the sizes and properties of EnerSys-Hawker, Odyssey and Genesis EP battery types. The HC Series battery ingeniously uses absorbed glass mat (AGM) valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) technology to offer. The HC Series batteries are capable of providing engine cranking pulses of up to 2,250A for 5 seconds at 25ºC. A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery, for example, is designed to provide short-duration, high amperage pulses; it performs poorly when repeatedly taken down to deep depths of discharge or if they are placed on a continuous trickle charge, such as when they are used to crank a backup generator.
• Valve regulated sealed lead acid battery.
• Dry cell technologyy with an absorbed glass mat.
• It has safety, low resistance, so the recharge is easy and the energy output is more remarkable
• Low self discharge, the self discharge rate below 3% per month
• High rate discharge construction
• Deep discharge recoverability
• US DOT and IATA certified non-spillable
Corresponds to the performance and dimensions of the Hawker Power Safe SBS8 or the Odyssey PC310
PHCA: 310A at 27°C for 5 seconds
CCA: 100A at -18ºC
HCA: 200A at 27ºC
Reserve capacity: 8 minutes
Short circuit current: 450A
Terminal hardware torque: 50-70 lbs-in
Operation temperature range: -15°C to 50°C
Product no.: 10361
Print product data sheet
Shipping time: 1-2 days