ALIANT X2P lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery 13,2V / 4,6Ah (C1)
ALIANT X - Series, high performance, long life, light weight! Secure lithium iron phosphate technology as a substitute and successor conventional Bleiaakus. The batteries of the Aliant X-Series Batteries based on extremely powerful LiFePO4 cells from A123. Super light, they are the first choice must be saved where weight. Designed for applications where high inrush currents to flow, typically at startup applications in internal combustion engines. The batteries of the Aliant X Series explosion-proof, on impact, overload or short circuit there is no risk of ignition. The battery provides a very high power available that can withstand 2000 cycles (up to 10 years) and thus has a very long life. Thus, the higher purchase price is calculated in comparison to conventional lead battery after a short time. An optimal security is guaranteed by the advance security and load tests carried out so that no harm to human or machine may occur. One focus of the tests are simulations of the battery behavior at high altitudes, with a low ambient pressure in accordance with IEC62133 Part 4.3.7. The Aliant X series is equal to the transport rule provision UL1642 and is tested according to EN 61000-6-1 and EN 61000-6-3 EMC.
The capacity of the batteries of Aliant X series is the real capacity and no par value, such as lead-acid battery field. This reckon with a 20-hour value (C20), ie, which, for example, a lead battery of 7Ah for 20 hours with a current of 0.35 A can be discharged. If the battery will be discharged at a current of 2A, the 7Ah lead-acid battery has only 1.3 Ah of capacity! This means that the lead battery has less capacity when the discharge current is larger. Right here is where the advantage of lithium iron phosphate technology!
With the unprecedented performance and safety features, these, based on A123 LiFePO4 cells high-performance batteries are used as a starter battery in ultralight and gliding applications.
When used in the cold season, it should be noted that the performance decreases with LiFePO4 battery for a few minutes short warm up the battery, for example, by current consumption at temperatures below 0 ° C (the cells inside the battery thus activate itself) enough to have full power. Different principle than the lead acid battery!
• Key Features
- Weight loss of at least 50% in comparison to conventional batteries
- Very low self-discharge: <0.03% daily
- Long life: at least 5 times higher than conventional lead-acid batteries
- Installation in any position
- Very good temperature behavior
- Internal passive cell balancing
- Completely maintenance free
- Electromagnetic compatibility according to EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3
- CE Declaration of Conformity ROHS [2002/95 / EC]
This battery will start four-stroke engines as e.g:
Suitable for gliders, ultralight, motorcycles.
• Nominal voltage: 13.2 V
• Capacity: 4,6 Ah
• Discharge Current: 240 A (10 s)
• Starting current CCA @ -20 ° C: 200 A
• Maximum continuous discharge: 140 A
• Charging current: 6A at 25 ° C
• Maximum charge current: 10A at 25 ° C
• Ladesyklen: 1000 cycles at 100% discharge / 10C
• Duration: Approx 5 -8 years
• Charging Voltage: 14.4 V
• Maximum charging voltage: 14.6 V
• Weight: ≈ 0,88 kg
• Dimensions [mm]: L 115 x W 67 x H 99
• Temperature: -30 ° C / + 60 ° C [Operating and Storage]
• Maximum altitude for operation: 5000 m
• Minimum voltage: 2.5 V per cell, any
• Maximum voltage: 3.65 V per cell, any
• Lead Battery Equivalent: up to 8 Ah
As charger we strongly recommend a pure LiFePO4 charger ---> HERE Lithium charger
Product no.: 11121-P
Print product data sheet
Shipping time: 1-2 days